Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Swiffer WetJet Spray

Review for Swiffer WetJet Spray, Mop Floor Cleaner Starter Kit (Packaging May Vary). With a unique dual-nozzle sprayer, this all-in-one mopping system breaks up and dissolves tough messes to clean better than a mop and bucket And you can scrub really tough, dried-on spots or messes with the powerful scrubby strip. Its cleaning solution loosens dirt and lifts it off the floor, pulling dirt and grime into the WetJet pad and locking it away for good Solution formula loosens dirt and lifts it Swiffer WetJet Spray off the floor Starter kit includes 1 power mop, 2 disposable cleaning pads, 2 1L bottles of Multi-Purpose Floor Cleaner solution, and 1 scrubbing strip ... Learn more »

Swiffer WetJet Spray Review: Swiffer WetJet Spray, Mop Floor Cleaner Starter Kit (Packaging May Vary). I got one of these a couple of months ago and at the time was fairly happy with it. I admit that I never mopped as often as I should have and actually mopped more after getting this. OK it was fun or atleast was'nt as much of a pain as mopping. IMO the drawback was the cost of the replacement pads and the unrefillable floor cleaner. In addition it does work ok at getting up spills ect and degreases but it does not disinfect. ALso although I do ... Read more »

32694 Swiffer Price: Check price »

No comments:

Post a Comment