Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Emjoi AP99

Buy online Emjoi AP99 Optima Epilator. Top of the line dual opposed Emjoi AP99 tweezer disc operation to remove unwanted hair more efficiently and faster. Kit comes with deluxe carry case, and Loofa sponge. 36 tweezers to remove hair quickly and comfortably ... Learn more »

Emjoi AP99 Review: Emjoi AP99 Optima Epilator. I've used a few other "epilators" and I liked this one least for several reasons. I found the tweezing plates revolving in 2 directions, as opposed to one, rather uncomfortable. Also, the plastic pieces at ends (bordering the tweezers) were sharp and often scratched my skin. The biggest reason that I don't care for this product is it's size and shape. It's small and thick and difficult to hold comfortably, often grazing my fingers during use. While this wasn't painful it was certainly annoying. Of the products commonly found on ... Read more »

AP99 Emjoi Price: Check price »

No comments:

Post a Comment