Best deal Targus PAUK10U Ultra Mini USB Keypad, Black. Offering two products in one it has all the functionality of a standard keypad plus provides two USB 1.1 ports for additional accessories The USB Numeric Keypad with 2-port Hub is
Targus PAUK10U ideal for the mobile user either at home or in the office The low profile keys are comfortable, easy to use and the perfect complement to your notebook for anyone working on spreadsheets, accounting or financial applications. Extra Functionality: "000" and "Backspace" Keys for Improved Productivity Plug and Play Connectivity: Easy to Install, Simply Plug Into Your Notebook's USB Slot with No Drivers Required ...
Learn more »Targus PAUK10U Review: Targus PAUK10U Ultra Mini USB Keypad, Black. If you're a wiz at 10-key, this is NOT the keypad for you. I'm an accountant and the last thing I want to worry about is wondering if the number key I pressed actually registered. My Targus USB Mobile Mini requires me to put the keypad very, very carefully or I'll have missing numbers. I have never experienced this problem on a keyboard numeric keypad -- they all seem to have the tactile response of a calculator. I would not recommend this item, it is sitting ... Read more »
PAUK10U Targus Price: Check price »
No comments:
Post a Comment